How Do I Pay Entrance Fees Online
Entrance Fees may be paid online at any time prior to your Isle Royale trip.
- Access the Isle Royale NP Season Pass Fee Form or the Isle Royale NP Individual Daily Pass From on www.paygov.
- The Isle Royale Season Pass works for the pass holder and up to 3 additional adults traveling with the pass holder.
- If your daily party fees total greater than $60, the Isle Royale Season Pass is the cheapest option.
- Click on "Continue to Form" (button in lower right corner).
- Fill in your personal information, transportation arrangements, and payment information.
- Submit payment.
- Credit Card (preferred)
- Refunds are only available for 180 days, per PayPal refund policy. If you pay using PayPal and your plans change, contact the Houghton Visitor Center immediately at (906) 482-0984.
- Amazon Pay
- Refunds are only available for 60 days, per Amazon Pay refund policy. If you pay using Amazon Pay and your plans change, contact the Houghton Visitor Center immediately at (906) 482-0984.
- Bank Account (ACH)
- Refunds are only through bank direct deposit. Significant paperwork is required.
- Upon submission, you will receive an email confirmation from Pay.gov.
- Upon Isle Royale arrival, to show proof of payment, present your receipt to staff. Print out your receipt or electronically show your email receipt using a smart phone.
Federal Recreation Pass (Annual, Military, Senior, Access, and Volunteer) cannot be purchased through www.paygov. If you would like to purchase these passes online, all federal recreation pass purchases are completed through the United States Geological Service Website.