Trailhead Parking Lots
East Trailhead: 2752 U.S. Highway 12, Town of Pines, IN 46360.
West Trailhead: 1184 North Mineral Springs Road, Dune Acres, IN 46304.
East Trailhead: 41.699686, -86.932947(Decimal Degrees).
West Trailhead: 41.636898, -87.087185 (Decimal Degrees).
Need to Know
- Open daily from 6 am to 11 pm.
- Free (no access fee).
- Bikes are allowed.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Pets are permitted on a leash (6' or shorter).
- Trail is not wheelchair accessible.
- Trail surface is gavel with standing water for much of the year.
- The paved parking lot at the east trailhead has 8 spaces.
- There are no restrooms or potable water source at the east trailhead.
- The paved parking lot at the west trailhead has 18 spots (1 handicap).
- There are year round porta-potties, but no potable water source at the west trailhead.
- Stay on the trail to protect the wildlife and yourself.
- Always wear a helmet when riding a bike.