Trailhead Parking Lots
North Trailhead: Indiana Dunes State Park, fee collection parking lot.
South Trailhead: Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Visitor Center, 1215 North State Road 49, Porter, IN 46304.
North Trailhead: 41.657873, -87.063324 (Decimal Degrees).
South Trailhead: 41.633793, -87.054220 (Decimal Degrees).
Hours & Information
- Open daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Free (no access fee).
- Bikes are allowed.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Pets are permitted on a leash (6' or shorter).
- Trail is wheelchair accessible.
- Trail surface is paved.
- The north trailhead is located at the Indiana Dunes State Park fee collection parking lot.
- The south trailhead is located at the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Visitor Center.
- Year round restrooms and potable water are available at the Visitor Center.
- There is ample paved parking at both trailheads.
- Stay on the trail to protect the wildlife and yourself.
- Always wear a helmet when riding a bike.