Fees & Passes

A National Park Pass is not required to enjoy the Ice Age National Scenic Trail, Some public lands such as state and county parks located along the Trail may charge entrance fees. Camping registration, permits, and fees may also be needed. Before your visit you should check with the local land manager regarding possible fees and registration requirements.

America the Beautiful: The National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass- AVAILABLE ON-LINE
This pass is your ticket to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites. It covers entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife refuges as well as standard amenity fees at national forests and grasslands, and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation.

Last updated: April 10, 2015

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

8075 Old Sauk Pass Road
Cross Plains, WI 53528



Contact Us