Enjoy a Picnic in the Park
Hot Springs National Park recognizes that there's nothing better than enjoying a family picnic under the awning of the trees with a gentle breeze blowing the leaves.
We have picnic tables located throughout the Park at the following locations:
- On the South end of the Grand Promenade, located off of Reserve St.
- At the Mountain Tower off Hot Springs Mountain Drive
- At the West Mountain Pavillion on West Mountain Drive
- The Gulpha Gorge Campground Day Use Area
You may also bring a blanket and have a picnic at Arlington Lawn.
Please note that picnicking is not allowed in the following areas:
- On the lawns of the historic buildings on Bathhouse Row
- At the park’s official entrance, between the Maurice and Fordyce Bathhouses
- On the grounds around the Park Administration Building