|On Saturday, June 30, 2018, Hot Springs National Park will enact temporary restrictions prohibiting certain items in parts of the downtown area. This action is accordance with regulations and the delegated authority provided in Title 36, Code of Federal Regulations, Chapter 1, Parts 1 through 7, authorized by United States Code, Title 54, Section 100751.
This temporary public use restriction applies within all of Arlington Lawn and the entire distance of the sidewalk fronting Central Avenue between Fountain St and Reserve St, also known as Bathhouse Row. This temporary closure will go into effect at 10:00AM on Saturday, June 30, 2018 and will remain in place until the conclusion of the First Amendment activities at 6:00PM on June 30, 2018.
The following items are prohibited within the Arlington Lawn & Bathhouse Row Areas on June 30, 2018:
1. Aerosols or pressurized canisters of any type
2. Animals other than working service animals
3. Backpacks and bags exceeding the size restriction of 18" by 14" by 7"
5. BBQ or charcoal grills (propane tanks with any open flame)
9. Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
11. Gas masks
12. Glass, thermal or metal containers
14. Laser pointers
15. Liquids (other than water in factory-sealed, clear plastic bottles)
16. Mace or pepper spray
18. Pop up tents or canopies
19. Selfie sticks
Hot Springs National Park Temporary Restrictions
Last updated: June 28, 2018