ADVISORY FOR October 20, 2012
A permit has been issued for a First Amendment activity at the top of Hot Springs Mountain. For the safety of all park visitors, be aware of the following:
- Pedestrians will be on the road. Please drive cautiously!
- There may be traffic congestion on the road between 12-3 pm.
- Parking is extremely limited on Hot Springs and North Mountains.
- Parking on the side of the road is not allowed.
- There is no parking available for event participants. Parking must be found outside of the National Park. Drop Off Zones are marked at the top of the Mountain.
- The Hot Springs Mountain Tower will be open. Parking at the Tower is reserved for Tower visitors.
Thank you for your cooperation.