The Quapaw Bathhouse opened in 1922. It is the longest building on Bathhouse Row, occupying the site of two previous bathhouses, the Horseshoe and Magnesia. Vacant since closing in 1984, it was the first to be leased for adaptive reuse. It reopened as a family-oriented spa in late June 2008. Visit the Quapaw Baths website for more information.
Last updated: March 2, 2018