Year-round 8 a.m. to sunset
William M. Colmer Visitor Center and Fishing Pier: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Davis Bayou Boat Launch and Picnic Area: 6 a.m. to sunset.
Campground Office: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Passport Stamp Location: William M. Colmer Visitor Center
William M. Colmer Visitor Center: Explore indoor exhibits or visit with a ranger.
Visitor Center Fishing Pier: Cast a line off our wood pier.
Hiking Trails: There are several short hiking trails throughout the area.
Campground: Visit our developed campgrounds page to learn more about camping in the area.
Boat Launch: This area provides a free boat launch.
Picnic Area: There is a large area for picnicking including five picnic shelters.
Davis Bayou Area Map
Address: 3500 Park Rd, Ocean Springs, MS 39564
From Interstate 10: Take Exit 50 or 57 toward Ocean Springs. The area entrance is located at the intersection of U.S. 90 and Park Road, three miles east of downtown Ocean Springs, Mississippi.
Plan Your Visit
- Outside food is permitted. There are no concessions or stores in this area.
- Events with groups of 26 people or more must obtain a Special Use Permit.
- To rent a pavilion contact the park.
- Fishing is only allowed from the designated pier and requires a license. Fishing is not allowed on the boat ramp dock.
- Swimming is not allowed in any area of the park.