- Convenience groceries, camping supplies and firewood are available during warmer months at the Mosca Pass Outpost located between Loop 1 and 2 in Piñon Flats Campground.
- Convenience groceries, camping supplies and firewood are also available April through October at the Oasis Store, located just outside the park entrance.
- A few convenience foods are available at the Visitor Center year-round.
- There are convenience groceries in Mosca (23 miles west of Visitor Center), Blanca (27 miles southeast), and Fort Garland (31 miles southeast).
- There are three full grocery stores in Alamosa (38 miles southwest).