|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Michael Feinstein, (415) 561-4733
Join us for a public open house to discuss plans and projects in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA). Open houses are an opportunity to meet park staff, learn about ongoing projects, and provide your input. Come any time during the open house and stay as long as you like!
Open House Stations
- GGNRA trails projects, including Mori Point Project (Trails Forever and Site Stewardship Programs)
- Vegetation Mapping at Rancho Corral de Tierra
- California Department of Transportation Devil’s Slide Tunnel Project Update
- GGNRA General Management Plan Fall 2009 Update
- Alcatraz Underwater and Electrical Cable and Photovoltaic System Environmental Assessment (Public Scoping)
Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 4:30 to 6:30 PM Pacifica Moose Lodge, 776 Bradford Way Pacifica, CA 94044
“Greening Our Park” Save paper and mailing – get these notices by email! Please sign up for email public notices at: www.nps.gov/goga/parkmgmt/planning landing.htm
For a more detailed agenda and for more information on the items above, please check website www.nps.gov/goga. Click Management, Public Involvement, Open Houses.
Sign language interpreters will be available at this Open House but must be requested at least ONE WEEK prior to the meeting. The GGNRA TDD phone number is (415) 556-2766.
Agendas are available prior to or at these Open Houses in large print, Braille, or audio formats. If you would like to receive large print notices and more accessibility information, contact Michael Feinstein at (415) 561-4733 or by TDD at (415) 556-2766.