Hours of Operation
- Facilities at Fort Vancouver NHS, including the reconstructed fort, Pearson Air Museum, and the Visitor Center, will be open Tuesdays through Saturdays, 9 am to 5 pm, and closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Park grounds will remain open seven days a week from dawn until dusk.
- The park's Administrative Headquarters, other park management offices located elsewhere on site, and library and museum collections will be open Monday through Friday by appointment during regular business hours.
- Permitted events and activities will continue throughout the national park, seven days a week, including popular venues such as the Historic Hangar at Pearson Air Museum, the bandstand on the Parade Ground, the Heritage Oak, and the trail to/from the Land Bridge.
- The park's McLoughlin House Unit in Oregon City, Oregon, is open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm. The house is closed seasonally from mid-December through mid-February. Please call (503) 656-5151 for more information.
Special Hours and Closures for Campfires & Candlelight event on September 7, 2019
On September 7, 2019, due to our Campfires & Candlelight event
, facilities at the park will experience a change in operating hours.
- Fort Vancouver will be closed until 5 pm, when it will open for the event.
- Pearson Air Museum will be closed all day.
- The Fort Vancouver Visitor Center will be open 1 pm to 5 pm.
Call (360) 816-6230 for more information.
Each year, Fort Vancouver NHS and its managed facilities are open to the public except for the following days:
- Thanksgiving Day
- December 24, 25, 31
- January 1