Hours of Operation
- Facilities at Fort Vancouver NHS, including the reconstructed fort, Pearson Air Museum, and the Visitor Center, will be open Tuesdays through Saturdays, 9 am to 5 pm, and closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Park grounds will remain open seven days a week from dawn until dusk.
- The park's Administrative Headquarters, other park management offices located elsewhere on site, and library and museum collections will be open Monday through Friday by appointment during regular business hours.
- Permitted events and activities will continue throughout the national park, seven days a week, including popular venues such as the Historic Hangar at Pearson Air Museum, the bandstand on the Parade Ground, the Heritage Oak, and the trail to/from the Land Bridge.
- The McLoughlin House will be closed to the public from 2020 to spring 2021 as it undergoes a major rehabilitation. Learn more about this project here.
The Barclay House, located next door to the McLoughlin House, will remain open during construction. The Barclay House will reopen in February 2020, after the house's seasonal winter closure, and will be open Fridays and Saturdays, 10 am to 4 pm. At the Barclay House, visitors can shop at the McLoughlin Memorial Association bookstore and learn about the history of the site from national park rangers and volunteers.
Each year, Fort Vancouver NHS and its managed facilities are open to the public except for the following days:
December 24, 25, 31