Hours of Operation
- From Tuesday, May 31 through Labor Day, the park is open 9 am to 5 pm on Tuesdays to Saturdays.
- Learn more about visiting Fort Vancouver National Historic Site during the COVID-19 pandemic, including information on current closures and hours of operation, here.
- Park grounds are open seven days a week from dawn until dusk.
- The park's Administrative Headquarters, other park management offices located elsewhere on site, and library and museum collections are open Monday through Friday by appointment during regular business hours.
- The McLoughlin House is open to the public as it undergoes a major rehabilitation. Learn more about this project here.
The Barclay House, located next door to the McLoughlin House, will remain open during construction. The Barclay House is open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm, from mid-February to mid-December. At the Barclay House, visitors can shop at the McLoughlin Memorial Association bookstore and learn about the history of the site from national park rangers and volunteers.
Each year, Fort Vancouver NHS and its managed facilities are open to the public except for the following days:
December 24, 25, 31