Interpretation & Visitor Services
- Interpretation: Duties include helping at the Visitor Center desk and/or being a living history interpreter/docent wearing reproduction 19th-century attire provided by the park. Required reading is mandatory for all visitor service positions.
- Curatorial Assistants: Duties include working with park museum collection and the curator.
- Library: Duties include assisting with research projects, indexing microfilmed historical records, and cataloging books, photos, or maps.
- Resource Management: Duties include trail maintenance, litter removal, and looking for signs of safety hazards or vandalism.
- Clerical Assistance: Duties include typing, filing, copying, collating, stamping/stuffing envelopes, and performing computer-related tasks.
To view more NPS volunteer opportunities, go to www.volunteer.gov/gov