- West Side Road: Open. 4WD recommended.
- Harry Wade Road: Open. Areas of deep sand. High Clearance and 4WD required.
- Titus Canyon Road: Closed due to flood damage.
- Big Pine/Death Valley Road: Closed due to flood damage.
- Mesquite Spring Campground: Closed due to flood damage.
- Scotty's Castle Road/North Highway: Closed into Grapevine Canyon (Bonnie Claire Road) due to flood damage. No access to Scotty's Castle or NV-267.
- Keane Wonder Road and Mine: Closed due to mine safety hazards.
For backcountry roads, the standard conditions are of various qualities from 2wd to extreme 4x4 routes. Many roads are very remote and road conditions can change without notice. For the most up to date backcountry road information and conditions, please visit Death Valley Road Conditions on Facebook.