- West Side Road: Open, but high clearance and 4WD recommended
- Upper Wildrose Road: Closed beyond the Charcoal Kilns due to snow and ice.
- Lower Wildrose Road: Closed between the Wildrose Campground and Panamint Valley Road.
- Scotty's Castle Road: Open from CA-190 to Ubehebe Crater Road. Closed into Grapevine Canyon (Bonnie Claire Road) due to flood damage. No access to Scotty's Castle or NV-267. Racetrack Road, Ubehebe Crater, and Mesquite Spring Campground are not affected by this closure.
- Keane Wonder Road and Mine: Closed due to mine safety hazards.
For backcountry roads, the standard conditions are of various qualities from 2wd to extreme 4x4 routes. Many roads are very remote and road conditions can change without notice. For the most up to date backcountry road information and conditions, please visit Death Valley Road Conditions on Facebook.