Road ClosuresWEATHER 2/14 update: **Expect flooding and debris on any park road. Road conditions are still being assessed. Use caution.**
Road conditions will be updated on this page once received.
- Scotty's Castle Road/North Highway: CLOSED into Grapevine Canyon (Bonnie Claire Road) due to flood damage. No access to Scotty's Castle or NV-267.
- This does NOT affect access to Ubehebe Crater, Racetrack Road, or Big Pine Road: OPEN from Hwy 190 north to Ubehebe Crater Road.
- Lower Wildrose Road & Emigrant Canyon Road: CLOSED
- Upper Wildrose Road: CLOSED beyond Charcoal Kilns due to snow and ice.
- Mosaic Canyon Road: CLOSED until 6/30/19 due to road construction.
Westside Road: CLOSED
Big Pine / Death Valley Road: CLOSED
Titus Canyon Road: CLOSED
- South Pass and North Pass into Saline Valley: CLOSED
- Eureka Valley Road: CLOSED
For backcountry roads, the standard conditions are of various qualities from 2wd to extreme 4x4 routes. Many roads are very remote and road conditions can change without notice. For the most up to date backcountry road information and conditions, please visit Death Valley Road Conditions on Facebook.