- Scotty's Castle Road/North Highway: CLOSED into Grapevine Canyon (Bonnie Claire Road) due to flood damage. No access to Scotty's Castle or NV-267.
- This does NOT affect access to Ubehebe Crater, Racetrack Road, or Big Pine Road: OPEN from Hwy 190 north to Ubehebe Crater Road.
- Mosaic Canyon Road: CLOSED until 6/30/19 due to road construction.
Westside Road: OPEN
Big Pine / Death Valley Road: OPEN
Titus Canyon Road: OPEN 4x4 and high clearance
- Upper Wildrose Road: High clearance recommended between end of pavement and Charcoal Kilns due to flood damage. CLOSED at Charcoal Kilns to Mahogany Flat due to snow and ice.
- South Pass and North Pass into Saline Valley: OPEN with some snow and ice on the road.
For backcountry roads, the standard conditions are of various qualities from 2wd to extreme 4x4 routes. Many roads are very remote and road conditions can change without notice. For the most up to date backcountry road information and conditions, please visit Death Valley Road Conditions on Facebook.