The Belle Fourche River Campground
is the park's campground. It is open from May through October, weather permitting. Camping is handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Every site has a picnic table and fire pit with grill. There are restrooms with running water, but no hook-ups at any sites. Visit the camping page
for more info on the park's campground, as well as other primitive camping areas in the area.
Outside the Park
- Just outside the park entrance is the Devils Tower KOA. Full amenities are available; visit their website or call 1-800-562-5785.
- One mile from the park is the Devils Tower View, which is open year round. Visit their webiste or call (307) 467-5737.
- The town of Hulett is 10 miles north of the park and offers several hotel and camping options.
- The city of Sundance is 30 miles southeast of the park and has several hotel and RV areas.
- The city of Moorcroft is 36 miles southwest of the park and has several hotel and RV areas.
- Just outside the park boundary is Devils Tower Lodge (bed & breakfast); this business is associated with Devils Tower Climbing.