Devils Tower National Monument is proud to work with educators from around the country to provide a variety of environmental education programs and resources. Whether you are interested in bringing your class to the Tower for a field trip, inviting a ranger to visit your classroom, or simply finding lesson plans or activities related to the monument, the education program is happy to provide assistance!
Use the black navigation bar above, or the quick links below, to find out more information about our various programs. If you are interested in a ranger-led field trip or a ranger visit to your classroom, please keep in mind that April, May, September and October are the busiest times for our education office. Get your reservations in early and contact us with any questions.
- Browse curriculum materials
- Learn more about field trips
- Invite a ranger to your classroom
- Discover distance learning possibilities
- Request a ranger-led field trip program
- Request a ranger to visit your school
- Request a distance learning program
- Academic Fee Waiver application