Using the following links, you will find current job openings, application information, and answers to frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions about employment at Denali National Park & Preserve after you have read this information, please feel free to send us an e-mail.
National Park Service Jobs
- Current Job Openings: All US citizens, electronic application process only. Applications are taken only via www.usajobs.gov. A preview of open jobs can also be seen at the bottom of this webpage.
- Local Hire Job Openings: Local Hire Authority, paper application process only
- Volunteer Opportunities: International and US citizens may apply
Jobs with Park Partners
- Alaska Geographic, a non-profit partner of Denali and all other national parks in Alaska
- Murie Science and Learning Center Openings
- Denali Education Center, a non-profit partner of Denali that promotes understanding and appreciation of the park through fun, informative, and inspiring programs that build lifelong friendships, lasting memories, and a connection to nature.
Federal Youth Conservation Corps (YCC)
Check out descriptions of YCC positions and learn more about applying in late winter/spring
The Federal government is an equal opportunity employer. Selections will be made solely on the basis of merit, fitness, and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, political affiliation, national origin, physical handicap, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or any other non-merit factors.