Permits & Reservations

Coronado Cave

Permits for Coronado Cave are NOT required at this time. Please stop by the visitor center to receive information about cave safety and cave preservation efforts.

Special Use Permits

Certain types of activities require a special use permit. These include many types of organized gatherings, distribution of printed material and other public expressions of opinion, and other activities that are controlled or prohibited. See the Special Use Permit section to determine if your use might be included.

Research Permits

A permit is required before conducting any research within the park. An online application process is administered nationally, but we recommend that you also contact the park's Research Coordinator for more information and to help facilitate the application process.

Commercial Use Authorizations

Commercial Use Authorizations are issued to provide commercial services to park area visitors in limited circumstances. CUAs, although used to authorize commercial services to park area visitors, are not Concession Contracts. They are intended to provide a simple means to authorize suitable commercial services to visitors in park areas in the limited circumstances in the legislation.

Commercial Filming & Photography

The National Park Service encourages filming and photography when it will promote the protection and public enjoyment of park resources, provided that the activity does not violate certain regulations set in place by park management.

Contact the park Permit Coordinator at (520) 824-3560 x9201 for additional information.

Last updated: June 12, 2019

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

4101 E Montezuma Canyon Road
Hereford, AZ 85615


(520) 366-5515

Contact Us