Doing Business With The Park

©Tim Hauf,

This page is designed primarily for people interested in, or currently conducting business in the park. If you are interested in visiting the park, please go to Plan Your Visit.

Welcome to Channel Islands National Park's commercial visitor services information page. If you are interested in conducting business activities within the park, such as providing commercial visitor services, commercial filming and photography, non-profit organization activities, or holding a special event, you must first apply for and obtain a Commercial Use Authorization, Filming Permit, or Special Use Permit.

Approximately, 15 companies provide a wide variety of commercial visitor services in Channel Islands National Park. Services are limited to those companies having specific authorization, usually in the form of a Concession Contract or Commercial Use Authorization (CUA). Non-profit organizations are required to obtain a Special Use Permit for their activities.

Please visit the links below for an overview of each type of commercial visitor service offered in the park for the specific type of business you are interested in, or currently conducting.

Last updated: June 16, 2016

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1901 Spinnaker Drive
Ventura, CA 93001


(805) 658-5730

Contact Us