Permits & Reservations

Reserve a Campsite at Bonita Canyon Campground

Campsites can now be reserved online. Follow the link to more information on the campground, or go directly to to reserve your campsite.

Special Use Permits

Certain types of activities require a special use permit. These include many types of organized gatherings, distribution of printed material and other public expressions of opinion, and other activities that are controlled or prohibited. See the Special Use Permit section to determine if your use might be included.

Commercial Use Permits

Commercial Use Authorizations are issued to provide commercial services to park area visitors in limited circumstances. CUAs, although used to authorize commercial services to park area visitors, are not Concession Contracts. They are intended to provide a simple means to authorize suitable commercial services to visitors in park areas in the limited circumstances in the legislation.

Commercial Filming & Photography

The National Park Service encourages filming and photography when it will promote the protection and public enjoyment of park resources, provided that the activity does not violate certain regulations set in place by park management. Contact the Special Park Uses Coordinator at (520) 824-3560 x9201 for additional information.

Research Permits

A permit is required before conducting any research within the park. An online application process is administered nationally, but we recommend that you also contact the park's Research Coordinator for more information and to help facilitate the application process.

Please contact the park Permit Coordinator if you have any questions or need assistance: (520) 824-3560 x9201

Last updated: June 12, 2019

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

12856 E Rhyolite Creek Rd
Willcox, AZ 85643


(520) 824-3560

Contact Us