Chickasaw National Recreation Area has partnered with Recreation.gov in accepting campground reservations at some campgrounds in the park. Visitors may contact Recreation.gov year-round to make reservations up to six months in advance (one year in advance for group sites).
The following sites are on the reservation system:
- Group sites at Rock Creek, Central, and Cold Springs Campgrounds - Rates are $30.00 per night, per site. The Rock Creek group campsite is reservable year-round.
- Buckhorn Campground: Loop C - Rates are utility sites are $22.00 per night, per site; non-utility sites are $16.00 per night, per site. Premium utility sites are availabe for $24.00 (May through September - Loop C sites #4, 5, 6, and 7) per night, per site. Premium utility sites are sized to fit larger RVs and campers.
- The Point Campground: Upper loop (Sites 42-56) - Utility sites are $22.00 per night, per site and non-utility sites are $16.00 per night, per site.
- Handicap-accessible sites at Buckhorn Loop C (sites 22-$16.00, and 30-$22.00) and The Point campground (site 41-$22.00). Other handicap-accessible sites throughout the park remain available on a first come, first serve basis.
Reservations for individual sites can be made up to 6 months (rolling windows) in advance and group sites 360 days in advance, both no later than 7 days from arrival date.
- 2-day minimum reservation for weekends
- 3-day minimum reservations for holidays
Reservations can be made via the Internet at www.recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777 or TDD 1-877-833-6777. Chickasaw National Recreation Area cannot make reservations.
Customer Service, for comments or questions concerning the reservations service, can be reached at 1-888-448-1474 or TDD 1-877-833-6777.
Current reservation policies are available on the Internet at http://www.recreation.gov/marketing.do?goto=/nrrsreservationpolicies.html