Wedding Permits

Capitol Reef National Park is pleased to allow weddings in the park under a special use permit. In general, the park will approve permits for small weddings in locations around the picnic area, campground, or other front-country areas. Permits will not be approved for backcountry locations as per wilderness management policies.

Once your application is reviewed, the park will contact you for any clarifying information.

Wedding Permit payment may be made through

Do not submit payment until receiving authorization from the Park.

Last updated: June 23, 2016

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

HC 70, Box 15
Torrey, UT 84775



Contact Us