|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Outer Banks Group, 252-473-2111
In accordance with the final special regulation for off-road vehicle (ORV) management at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, the following seasonal ORV routes are closed to vehicles from April 1 through October 31. These areas remain open to pedestrian use.
- -0.1 mile south of Rodanthe Pier to ramp 23 (Rodanthe-Waves-Salvo)
- -Ramp 34 to Ramp 38 (Avon)
- -East Frisco boundary to west Frisco boundary (Frisco village beach)
- -East Hatteras boundary to Ramp 55 (Hatteras village beach)
- -0.5 mile northeast of Ramp 68 to Ramp 68 (Ocracoke Campground area)
For more information on beach access, see the Google Earth map posted on the Seashore's website at: https://www.nps.gov/caha/planyourvisit/off-road-vehicle-use.htm *
or call 252-473-2111 ext. 148.