- Please make reservations at least three weeks in advance of your intended arrival. You will need at least one and one half hour for a group of 20 to 50 students. Maximum group size is 50 students.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone per five to seven students is mandatory. Each chaperone must supervise the students specifically assigned to them at all times.
- Please inform all adults and students of Casa Grande Ruins' regulations prior to your visit.
- BUS PARKING is located east of the visitor center past the service entrance road. Please have the bus park so students can unload onto the sidewalk and inform bus drivers that they must turn off their engines during the visit.
- BEFORE students are unloaded from the bus, the group leader should inform a ranger at the front desk that the group has arrived.
- Please keep students on the sidewalks to avoid accidents in the parking lot area.
- Entrance fees can be waived for teachers and chaperones accompanying qualified educational groups. Fee waivers must be requested at least two weeks before the scheduled visit
What we expect
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan your visit: