- Please respect the environment during your visit. This includes plants, animals, the ruins, other people and yourself.
- Please stay off the walls and the ruins. Archeological sites are very fragile.
- Please leave artifacts where you find them. If you see a piece of pottery or other artifact, tell a ranger.
- Please don't share your food with the ground squirrels. They will eat it but it isn't good for them.
- Please don't add any graffiti to the ruins. What would your parents say if you wrote on the walls at school or at home?
- Please stay out of the closed areas unless you are with a ranger. These areas are closed because they are fragile.
- Please have lunch and snacks in the picnic area. Remember to put your garbage in the trash can.
- Please tell an adult if you see anything wrong.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP !