- A Special Use Permit does not grant exclusive access to any park area.
- A Special Use Permit does not allow the permittee to restrict park visitors, by any means, from any park location or reserve any park area from public use.
- Permit activities may be restricted based on environmental or seasonal conditions (fire danger, standing water, nesting season, road closures, storms etc.). Additional closures, use limits and /or restricted activities are listed in the Superintendent's Compendium.
- Activities that may damage, significantly impact, or alter park resources are prohibited.
- Erection of tents or other structures is prohibited.
- In case of inclement weather, no alternate interior locations are available.
- Freestanding flowers are permitted as site decorations.
- Amplified live or recorded music or voice is prohibited. Solo acoustic accompaniment is allowed through a Special Use Permit.
- Throwing confetti, rice, etc. or releasing of balloons, candle lanterns, or similar activity is prohibited.
- The use of up to10 folding chairs and a maximum of two folding tables per event may be permitted.
- Parking spaces may not be reserved or held.
- Signs of any kind are generally not permitted. Please inquire with the Commercial Services Office.
- The exchange of money or sales of any food, merchandise or goods and services are prohibited.
- Any litter generated by an event is the responsibility of the permittee and must be removed and disposed of outside the Seashore.
- The permittee accepts responsibility for leaving the area the way it was found.
- Certain events may require the presence of a Park Ranger, at the expense of the Permittee, to ensure resource protection and public safety.
- Entrance fees are not waived for any event applicants/attendees.
SUP General Restrictions and Conditions
Learn and Explore
Learn and Explore
For special restrictions please see the following page regarding Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) including, but not limited to drones.
Last updated: November 2, 2018