Commercial Filming and Photography Permits


Learn and Explore

In order to monitor and regulate the use of the park while still conserving the scenery, natural and historic objects, and wildlife within park boundaries, all National Park Service areas require special use permits for certain activities. Commercial filming means the use of film, electronic, magnetic, digital, or other recording of a moving image by a person, business, or other entity for a market audience with the intent of generating income.

Examples include, but are not limited to: Feature film, Documentary, Commercial advertisement (Often may include the use of actors, models, sets, or props.), and Student filming project (inquire with the Commercial Services Office).


Learn and Explore

For special restrictions please see the following page regarding Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) including, but not limited to drones.


Last updated: November 2, 2018

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

99 Marconi Site Road
Wellfleet, MA 02667


(508) 255-3421

Contact Us