The simple fact of Biscayne National Park is that it is 95% water. The institute provides the means to get out on the water to discover the amazing resources of the park. Whether you have just a few hours or all day, the tours depart daily from the Dante Fascell Visitor Center. Affordable tours range from $39 to $149. Expert Biscayne National Park Institute guides and park rangers help you to enjoy your adventure, explore and have fun.
Other companies authorized to operate tours in the park:
- Island Dreamer Sailing School - sailing, sailing instruction and guided tours. Leaves from downtown Miami area, 561-281-2689
- Ocean Force Adventures - Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours. Daily two hour tours depart from Miami Beach marina, no in-water activities, 305-372-3388
- Pelican Island Skipper - departs from Pelican Harbor marina in Miami, 305-754-9330
- NecFlo Outfitters - stand-up paddleboards and kayak rentals, hourly rentals and guided tours.
- Miami Seaplane Tours - aerial tours over the park. Contact for scheduling and booking. Sea planes do not land in the park. Located at 3401 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, 305-361-3909
- Arrow Assault Bowfishing - four hour saltwater bowfishing charters. Call for information and booking 786-708-4973.
- Thriller Miami - speedboat, Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours, departs daily, no in-water activities, 305-373-7001