The simple fact of Biscayne National Park is that it is 95% water. Park visitors now have the means to get out on the water to discover the amazing resources of the park for themselves. The Biscayne National Park Institute is literally the boat that is getting them there. Whether you have just a few hours or all day, Biscayne National Park Institute Tours depart daily from the Dante Fascell Visitor Center. Affordable tours range from $39 to $149. Expert Biscayne National Park Institute guides and park rangers help you to enjoy your adventure, explore and have fun.
Other commercial use authorizations (other companies authorized to operate tours in the park) -
- Island Dreamer Sailing School - family trips, day and sunset sails, sailing instruction and charter arrangement. Departs from Dante Fascell Visitor Center, 561-281-2689
- Miami Catamarans/Watersports - sightseeing, snorkeling and charter services. Charter arrangement only, 305-345-4104
- Ocean Force Adventures - Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours, charters and daily two hour tours depart from Miami Beach marina, no in-water activities, 305-372-3388
- Sightseeing Tours Management (Island Queen and Bayside Blaster) Many options for tours including Stiltsville, sunset, Biscayne Bay and Everglades, boat rentals, leaves from Bayside marketplace in Miami, 305-379-5119
- Thriller Miami - speedboat, Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours, departs daily, charters available, no in-water activities, 305-373-7001
- Tropic SCUBA - private boat tours, snorkeling and SCUBA diving. Charter arrangement only, 305-669-1645