Trips may be booked by using the link above, by calling 786-335-3644 or by stopping at the park store. Advance reservations are advised.
The simple fact of Biscayne National Park is that it is 95% water. The institute provides the means to get out on the water to discover the amazing resources of the park.
Others authorized to operate in the park:
- Island Dreamer Sailing School - sailing, sailing instruction and guided tours. Leaves from downtown Miami area, 561-281-2689
- Ocean Force Adventures - Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours. Daily two hour tours depart from Miami Beach marina, no in-water activities, 305-372-3388
- Tropic SCUBA - sightseeing and vessel transportation, SCUBA diving and snorkeling, 305-669-1645
- Anglers Obsession - guided fishing trips, 360-485-3181
- Horizon Divers - SCUBA, snorkel and sightseeing, 305-453-3535
Deco Divers - snorkeling and SCUBA tours, 305-861-6277
Miami Sailing Charters - snorkeling, sightseeing and sailing, 305-714-0401
Pelican Island Skipper - departs from Pelican Harbor marina in Miami, 305-754-9330
- Miami Seaplane Tours - aerial tours over the park. Contact for scheduling and booking. Sea planes do not land in the park. Located at 3401 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, 305-361-3909
- Arrow Assault Bowfishing - four hour saltwater bowfishing charters. Call for information and booking 786-708-4973
- Thriller Miami - speedboat, Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours, departs daily, no in-water activities, 305-373-7001