The simple fact of Biscayne National Park is that it is 95% water. The institute provides the means to get out on the water to discover the amazing resources of the park. Whether you have just a few hours or all day, the tours depart daily from the Dante Fascell Visitor Center. Affordable tours range from $39 to $149. Expert Biscayne National Park Institute guides and park rangers help you to enjoy your adventure, explore and have fun.
Commercial use authorizations - other companies authorized to operate tours in the park include:
- Island Dreamer Sailing School - sailing, sailing instruction and guided tours.
Leaves from downtown Miami area, 561-281-2689
- Ocean Force Adventures - Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours. Daily two hour tours depart from Miami Beach marina, no in-water activities, 305-372-3388
- Pelican Island Skipper - departs from Pelican Harbor marina in Miami, 305-754-9330
- Sightseeing Tours Management (Island Queen and Bayside Blaster cruises) - many options for tours include Stiltsville, fishing, sunset and Biscayne Bay, leaving from Bayside marketplace in Miami. Boat rentals available, 305-379-5119
- Sports Stylee Paddling - stand-up paddleboards rental, hourly rentals and guided tours.
- Thriller Miami - speedboat, Stiltsville and Biscayne Bay tours, departs daily, no in-water activities, 305-373-7001
- Tropic SCUBA - private boat tours, snorkeling and SCUBA diving. Charter arrangement only, 305-669-1645