Regulations Concerning Pets
Pets are members of our families, but there are some things you should be aware of before bringing your pet to the park.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the park. This is for their protection and the safety of wildlife in the park.
- Pets should leave no traces other than footprints. The owner is responsible for clean-up and disposal of all pet feces.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimbeach.
- If necessary, pets may remain in your vehicle while you are viewing attractions near roads and parking areas. However, we care about your pet's well being. Be sure to provide sufficient ventilation for its comfort and survival.
- Please be thoughtful of other visitors as well as your pet.