• Stays are limited to 14 days in a 30-day period.
• Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Please be considerate of others.
• All tents and equipment must be on the camping pad.
• All vehicles/R.V. campers must remain completely on the pavement.
• Pets must be attended, caged, or on a leash of a maximum length of 6 feet.
• Campers MUST only use firewood purchased in the local area. A quarantine for the emerald ash borer restricts the transport of firewood to or from the county.
• Site limits are:
• Possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Driving over 15 MPH on campground roads
• Bicycles/vehicles off paved roads
• Wood gathering/cutting
• Campfires outside of provided grates
• Driving nails in trees
• Digging/leveling campsite
• Bathing/washing at water outlets
• Disturbing/hunting/capturing wildlife or plants
Federal law has authorized recreational passes that can be used for a variety of discounts. Please see our Fees & Recreation page for more information.
Did You Know?
Chellberg Farm is the site of Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore's annual Maple Sugar Time Festival held the first two weekends of March. More...