• Stays are limited to 14 days in a 30-day period.
• Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Please be considerate of others.
• All tents and equipment must be on the camping pad.
• All vehicles/R.V. campers must remain completely on the pavement.
• Pets must be attended, caged, or on a leash of a maximum length of 6 feet.
• Campers MUST only use firewood purchased in the local area. A quarantine for the emerald ash borer restricts the transport of firewood to or from the county.
• Site limits are:
• Possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Driving over 15 MPH on campground roads
• Bicycles/vehicles off paved roads
• Wood gathering/cutting
• Campfires outside of provided grates
• Driving nails in trees
• Digging/leveling campsite
• Bathing/washing at water outlets
• Disturbing/hunting/capturing wildlife or plants
Federal law has authorized recreational passes that can be used for a variety of discounts. Please see our Fees & Recreation page for more information.