This shuttle is not in service in 2018.
Use the Tuolumne Meadows shuttle bus for service in the greater Tuolumne Meadows area from June through mid September (dates vary from year to year).
The shuttle provides service between Tuolumne Meadows and Olmsted Point every half hour between 7 am and 7 pm, as follows:
- Tuolumne Meadows Lodge (7 am to 6 pm)
- Dog Lake Parking
- Tuolumne Meadows Wilderness Center
- Lembert Dome
- Tuolumne Meadows Campground and Store
- Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center
- Cathedral Lakes Trailhead
- Pothole Dome
- East end of Tenaya Lake
- Sunrise Lakes Trailhead (west end of Tenaya Lake)
- May Lake Trailhead
- Olmsted Point (7:30 am to 6 pm)