Frequently Asked Questions About Park Passes

I paid the park entrance fee. Can I apply that to an annual pass?

If you have recently visited one or more national parks, you can apply those entrance fees to an interagency annual pass (if postmarked within seven days of purchase), valid for free entrance to all US national parks and other federal fee areas ($80). If you want a Yosemite annual pass ($70), you can apply your Yosemite entrance fee to the pass. Your Yosemite annual pass will be valid for one year from the month of purchase of your oldest receipt.
Please send your original receipt(s) to Fee Manager, PO Box 577, Yosemite, CA 95389. Please include a note with the following information:
  • What you're requesting
  • Your phone number and/or email address
  • Credit card information (credit card type, name on card, card number, and expiration date).

I was charged the entrance fee twice. How do I get the duplicate charge removed?

Credit cards sometimes get charged multiple times, but we have protocols in place to remove duplicate charges. If your duplicate charge remains after a few days, we can remove it if you email us with either:
  • Type of credit card and last four digits so we can look up the transactions
  • A receipt (please scan or take a photo of it and email it to us). Alternatively, you can send us the register name, shift number, date, and transaction number.

Please include your phone number. If we confirm there is a duplicate charge, we will call you for more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last updated: November 9, 2021

Park footer

Contact Info



Contact Us