We encourage your comments on our blogs and social media sites. We will read and consider your ideas and concerns, and also appreciate your positive comments. We won't remove any posts or comments unless they are inappropriate. Inappropriate comments include those that:
- contain vulgar language, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific groups of people
- contain promotions for services or products (links to non-commercial websites that are directly relevant to the blog post or comment are usually appropriate)
- promote or oppose any person who is campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition
- are off-topic or are spam
- make false or unsupported accusations or claims
- contain personal information, such as email or physical addresses, or phone numbers
- promote illegal activity
We won't edit your comments to remove inappropriate content, so be sure your comments don't contain any of the above items.
If you are a reporter, please contact the public affairs office through your normal channels. We will remove questions from reporters.
We may not be able to respond to every comment or question, but will try to respond to comments and questions as quickly as possible-usually by the next business day. Some responses may require research, which may delay a response.
Let us know if you have any questions.