By order of the Superintendent of Yosemite National Park and under authority of Title 36, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1.5(a) and Section (a)(1):
The area marked as closed on the accompanying map entitled Meadow Fire Safety Closure dated September 26, 2014.
Features and trails within the closed area include, but are not limited to:
- The John Muir Trail between the Clouds Rest Junction and Sunrise High Sierra Camp.
- The Clouds Rest bypass Trail
These trails and areas are open:
- The Sunrise Trail to Clouds Rest through to the Half Dome Trail junction including the summit of Clouds Rest for day use only (no camping or overnight use).
- The trail along the Merced River between Little Yosemite Valley and Echo Valley for day use only (no camping or overnight use).
- Little Yosemite Valley (LYV) Campground.
- The Mist, Panorama and Half Dome Trails and all climbing routes on Half Dome.
- Sunrise and Merced Lake backpackers’ camps.
- Sunrise Lakes