Visitors can reserve tickets online. Visitors have four options for reservations.
- Tour Option 1: This option includes ONLY the free USS Arizona Memorial program ticket. There is a $1.50 nonrefundable convenience fee for each reserved ticket. Based on availability, visitors can choose the day and time of their visit. The USS Arizona Memorial program takes about 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Tour Option 2: This option includes the free USS Arizona Memorial ticket and the USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour. The narrated tour provides more detailed information as you walk through the grounds, museums, and memorial, and will add about an hour to your tour time, for a total of 2 hours, 15 minutes. The audio headsets are $7.50 each, and there is a $1.50 convenience fee charged per ticket reserved.
- Tour Option 3: This option is called the Passport to Pearl Harbor and includes a free USS Arizona Memorial ticket, the USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour, and admission to all our partner sites. This includes the Battleship Missouri Memorial, the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park, and the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor. The Passport is $72 per adult ticket ($35 for kids), plus the $1.50 convenience fee. Please plan to be here for the whole day, as it takes 6-8 hours to see all the sites.
- Tour Option 4: This option is called the USS Arizona Memorial Deluxe Tour and includes the free USS Arizona Memorial program ticket, use of a smart phone that includes the USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour and access to additional images and video of the attack, and finally admission to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center's Virtual Reality Center. Here you'll be able to virtually "Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona," "Witness the Attack on Battleship Row," and "Experience the USS Arizona Memorial." This option is $12.50 per person, plus the $1.50 convenience fee.
If there are NO USS Arizona Memorial program tickets available for the day and time you would like to visit, you will also not be able to reserve the narrated tour, the deluxe tour, or the Passport to Pearl Harbor. However, all of these can be purchased at the visitor center on the day of your visit. No reservations are required, because these do not run out. You will need to get walk-in tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial program on the day of your visit, if that is something you wish to see.
There are two windows to make a reservation.
- The 60-day window: You can make reservations up to 60 days in advance. For example, on April 10, you can make a reservation for as far in advance as June 9. You can make your reservation online at recreation.gov, or over the phone by calling 1-877-444-6777 (international: 518-885-3639). Please keep in mind that these tickets go very quickly.
- The 24-hour window: If you've tried to reserve tickets but found that there are none available for the day and time you want to visit, log back onto recreation.gov on the day before your visit. Every day, recreation.gov releases a certain number of "next day" tickets, beginning at 7:00 a.m. HST. So for example, if you want to visit on January 13th, you can check for availability starting at 7:00 a.m. HST on January 12th.
You will pay a non-refundable $1.50 fee per reserved ticket. You are not paying for your free USS Arizona Memorial program ticket; you are paying a convenience fee to make your reservation. There is a reservation limit of 12 tickets per person per day.
Questions regarding reservations made through www.recreation.gov should be directed to recreation.gov customer service. We cannot make or change reservations here at the visitor center.
If you would like to bring your students to WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument for a field trip, please fill out our field trip request form. If you have questions, please email our education department.
Active Military Personnel
If you would like to schedule a visit for yourself or your unit, please e-mail us using your ".mil" email account. For information on planning military re-enlistments, promotions, retirements, and other ceremonies, e-mail us.