On 7/10/20 Pearl Harbor National Memorial will increase access to the USS Memorial
*Please note, the information provided is subject to change as conditions allow
Open: USS Arizona Memorial boat programs, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Grounds, Museums, Audio Desk for Narrated Tours, and the Book Store.
Closed: Pearl Harbor National Memorial Theater, USS Oklahoma and USS Utah Memorials.
The CDC has offered guidance to help people recreating in parks and open spaces prevent the spread of infectious diseases. We will continue to monitor all park functions to ensure that visitors adhere to CDC guidance for mitigating risks associated with the transmission of COVID-19 and take any additional steps necessary to protect public health. Please Visit responsibly!!!
For information on our Pearl Harbor Historic Partners, please visit their respective websites and social media channels.
- Current access to Pearl Harbor National Memorial is as follows:
- Face coverings at the Visitor Center are optional but encouraged. While onboard US Navy vessels and while visiting our historical partner sites on Ford Island, face coverings will be required.
- The USS Arizona Memorial program will be reinstated on Friday, July 10 and will consist of a boat ride to the Memorial on US Navy vessels, approximately 15 minutes onboard the Memorial and a follow-on return to the Visitor Center. The program will last approximately 45 minutes total.
- The USS Arizona Memorial Program feature film in the site’s 2 movie theaters will not be available until further notice.
- All USS Arizona Memorial Program reservations must be made via recreation.gov The previous first come first served ticket distribution has been suspended.
- Tickets will be released for reservation at 3 pm Hawaii Standard Time (HST) in two separate allotments – the day prior to a visit and 7 days in advance. Unreserved tickets will remain available for reservation up to 1 hour prior the designated program time.
- A printed or digital copy of your reservation ticket and accompanying QR code must be made available for validation by National Park Service staff to participate in the USS Arizona Memorial program.
- Please note that bags larger than a hand sized wallet are not permitted in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center unless they are in clear and transparent. For more information on the bag policy please follow the link provided.