Getting to Valley Forge
Your GPS may be wrong!
Many GPS services and cell phone apps are incorrectly sending people to the Knox Parking Lot on the opposite end of the park from the Visitor Center. While we are working to remedy this problem there are two options to find your way:
Use our street address in your GPS:
1400 North Outer Line Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Directions to the Visitor Center from the Knox Parking Lot
1. Turn left out of the parking lot onto Valley Creek Road (SR252.)
2. Continue on Valley Creek Road until it ends at Valley Forge Road (Highway 23.)
3. Turn right onto Valley Forge Road (Highway 23.)
4. When you come of the first rise, make sure you keep to the left at the "Y" intersection to stay on Valley Forge Park Road (Highway 23.)
5. Follow Valley Forge Park Road (Highway 23) approximately 2.4 miles to a stop light intersection Highway 23/North Gulph Road.
6. Turn right into Valley Forge National Historical Park, and follow the signs for parking.
- From the Pennsylvania Turnpike, take Exit 326.
- From Interstate I-76, take Route 422 West to Route 23 West/Valley Forge.
- From State Route 252, take State Route 23 East.
Public transportation is an option that will get you to the park, however, there is no in-park transportation. View park maps to help plan how you will tour the park.