- Articles — Current and archival articles cover a range of topics on the protection of natural sound resources.
- Teaching Materials — This page provides a variety of soundcape activities that teachers can use to educate students of all ages.
- Policies and Authorities — Preservation of acoustical environments and noise reduction in parks are guided by several important laws, regulations, and policies.
- Video Gallery — These video clips introduce the wonder and science of soundscapes, and what the NPS does to protect acoustic resources.
- Sound Gallery — Listen to a range of captivating natural sounds recorded in our national parks.
- Additional Information — Web links, introductory materials, and other documents give additional information on sounds protection in parks.
Last updated: June 30, 2017