NPS Communications Toolkit for Partners
During the NPS Centennial, the National Park Service and partners across the country successfully aligned our communications and messaging across the broad parks community. Previous servicewide initiatives such as Civil War to Civil Rights and the 50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act are similar examples. Each offered the NPS and partners the opportunity to bring broad public attention to important stories and places. This area of the Partnership Toolkit offers ideas for partners to engage with ongoing and future NPS communications initiatives.
National Park Week
Celebrate parks and public lands during National Park Week from April 20 through April 28, 2019!
Other helpful information:
- Send us your content ideas for the Green & Gray Report (the NPS weekly communications e-newsletter) and for the Partnership website!
- In the NPS News area, there is in-depth information about key hot topics.
- See NPS news releases here.
- See DOI news releases here.
- Feel free to reach out to your park, a regional office, or the Washington Office of Communications if you have questions or need more information.
Last updated: January 31, 2019