NPS Communications Toolkit for Partners
NPS Monthly Themes
Each month, the parks community joins together to highlight compelling aspects of our work.
These “snack-size” communications initiatives are great opportunities to engage around unique moments.
Rivers & Trails 50th
#FindYourWay for the 50th anniversary of the Wild & Scenic Rivers and National Trails System!
National Park Week
Celebrate parks and public lands during National Park Week from April 20 through April 28, 2019!
Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Beginning in April 2018, as the nation observes the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., parks, NPS programs, and partners are invited to honor Dr. King’s legacy through acts of service and kindness.
Other helpful information:
- Send us your content ideas for the Green & Gray Report (the NPS weekly communications e-newsletter) and for the Partnership website!
- In the NPS News area, there is in-depth information about key hot topics.
- See NPS news releases here.
- See DOI news releases here.
- Feel free to reach out to your park, a regional office, or the Washington Office of Communications if you have questions or need more information.
Last updated: August 24, 2018