- NPS Overview: General overview of Information pertaining to the National Park Service. (181KB PDF)
- Site Designations: All NPS sites and affiliated areas by type and number (145KB PDF)
- Recent Changes in the National Park System: Recent changes in NPS sites and affiliated areas. (141KB PDF)
- NPS Organizational Chart
- NPS Anniversaries: Dates of designation of National Park Service units (2MB PDF)
- Most Visited Parks: Historical visitation numbers and the most visited parks in the past year (24KB PDF)
- National Parks Index: Official index of the National Park Service (6.4MB PDF)
Links to Additional Resources
- Budget Information: Download NPS budget-related publications.
- Congressional Resources: The Office of Legislative and Congressional Affairs develops and implements strategies to advance NPS legislative initiatives and other interests relating to Congress.
- Maps: Harpers Ferry Center staff created digital versions of maps found in official brochures provided to National Park Service visitors. These maps are in the public domain.
- National Register Research: Search the National Register of Historic Properties Database, access the download center, and discover more about historic and archeological resources.
- NPS Focus: This site offers access to a wide variety of digital images and documents.
- Planning, Environment and Public Comment (PEPC): The National Park Service prepares a variety of planning and environmental documents to help guide resource management. This site contains all of the currently active projects.
- Visitor Use Statistics: The Visitor Use Statistics Office coordinates visitor counting protocols and provides visitation statistics and forecasts.
- Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA): Access the Electronic Reading Room, locate FOIA officers and learn more about the FOIA process.