Explore the links below to find some of the most frequently requested information about the National Park Service. Need more information? See frequently asked questions and publications.
Links to Additional Resources
- Budget Information: Download NPS budget-related publications.
- Congressional Resources: The Office of Legislative and Congressional Affairs develops and implements strategies to advance NPS legislative initiatives and other interests relating to Congress.
- Maps: Harpers Ferry Center staff created digital versions of maps found in official brochures provided to National Park Service visitors. These maps are in the public domain.
- National Register Research: Search the National Register of Historic Properties Database, access the download center, and discover more about historic and archeological resources.
- NPS Focus: This site offers access to a wide variety of digital images and documents.
- Planning, Environment and Public Comment (PEPC): The National Park Service prepares a variety of planning and environmental documents to help guide resource management. This site contains all of the currently active projects.
- Visitor Use Statistics: The Visitor Use Statistics Office coordinates visitor counting protocols and provides visitation statistics and forecasts.
- Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA): Access the Electronic Reading Room, locate FOIA officers and learn more about the FOIA process.