General Event Information:
Saratoga National Historical Park offers a wide range of special events and activities throughout the year - be sure to check out our 2018 Calendar of Events for upcoming programs. Annual events include:
- Frost Faire: a winter festival to fight cabin fever and enjoy a day in the Park.
- Junior Ranger Day: a day full of exploring and learning about Saratoga National Historical Park!
- Memorial Day: a day honoring fallen service members including those who served at Saratoga in 1777.
- Nature Walks: a series of walks to lesser-known areas of the park led by Biological Technician, Linda White.
- 4th of July: a day to welcome new American citizens and celebrate independence with dramatic readings of the Declaration of Independence.
- History Walks: a series of walks led by Park Rangers and Volunteers discovering lesser-known stories about the Battles of Saratoga.
- July Children's Programs: introducing younger visitors to everyday life for people their age during Colonial times.
- Army Trades Weekend: a weekend event full of hands on discovery and learning how things were made in the 18th century.
- Bike Tours: a series of leisurely guided bike rides to discover the untold stories of Saratoga.
- August Music Series: a lunchtime series of musical performances reflecting American history and culture.
- 18th-Century Day: a one-day event at the Schuyler Estate where visitors can enjoy demonstrations of 18th century trades and activities.
- Anniversary Living History Event: a weekend event, around September 19th, where individuals portray soldiers and followers from both armies during the Battles of Saratoga.
- Candlelight Tour: a unique, candle-lit evening tour of the Schuyler Estate.