General Event Information:
Saratoga National Historical Park offers a wide range of special events and activities throughout the year - be sure to check out our Schedule of Events for upcoming programs. Annual events include:
- Memorial Day: a day honoring fallen service members including those who served at Saratoga in 1777.
- Ranger Programs: 20-30 minute talks at the Visitor Center, twice daily, from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Nature Walks: a series of walks to lesser-known areas of the park led by Biological Technician, Linda White.
- 4th of July: a day to welcome new American citizens and celebrate independence with dramatic readings of the Declaration of Independence.
- History Walks: a series of walks led by Park Rangers and Volunteers discovering lesser-known stories about the Battles of Saratoga.
- July Children's Programs: introducing younger visitors to everyday life for people their age during Colonial times.
- Anniversary Living History Event: a weekend event, around September 19th, where individuals portray soldiers and followers from both armies during the Battles of Saratoga.