Reservations & Permits For Redwood Activities

A free reservation is needed to go to this grove.
Tall Trees Trailhead Reservations

For those with the time and energy, this is a popular day-hike. A free reservation is needed to access the small parking area.

Obtain a reservation to visit the Gold-Bluffs Beach Day-use Area
Gold Bluffs Beach Day-Use Reservations

A free reservation is needed to park within the Gold Bluffs Beach Day-use Area (including Fern Canyon!) from May 15th to September 15th

Backcountry Camping Permits

A stay in the backcountry starts with good preparation. A free backcountry permit is required.

See if a Special Use Permit is required for your event.
Special Use Permits

Weddings, commercial filming, and large gatherings are just some of the events and activities needing this permit.

Last updated: May 3, 2024

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

1111 Second Street
Crescent City, CA 95531


707 464-6101

Contact Us