Two men cook breakfast by their camper-van.

NPS Photo: Steven Olson


Need Some Food?

Plan ahead because Redwood National and State Parks does not have any food vendors or restaurants inside the parks. However, there are plenty of dining and grocery options in the area to meet your needs. Also, you can grab a snack at many of the local places right on our park boundaries.

Contact the local chambers of commerce (listed below, north to south along U.S. 101) for information about the incredible range of dining options found nearby.

Brookings Chamber of Commerce
16330 Lower Harbor Road
P.O. Box 940 Brookings, OR 97415
(800) 535-9469
Crescent City/Del Norte County Chamber of Commerce
1001 Front Street Crescent City, CA 95531
(800) 343-8300
Klamath Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 476
Klamath, CA 95548
(800) 200-2335
Orick Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 234
Orick, CA 95555
(707) 488-2602
Trinidad Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 356
Trinidad, CA 95570
(707) 441-9827
McKinleyville Chamber of Commerce
2106 Central Avenue
P.O. Box 2144
McKinleyville, CA 95519
(707) 839-2449
Arcata Chamber of Commerce
1635 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521-4573
(707) 822-3619
Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce
2112 Broadway
Eureka, CA 95501
(800) 356-6381
Humboldt County Convention & Visitor Bureau
1034 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 443-5097

Last updated: November 17, 2017

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

1111 Second Street
Crescent City, CA 95531


707 464-6101

Contact Us