Permits & Reservations

Special Use Permits

The Special Use Permit (SUP) authorizes activities that benefit an individual, group or organization, rather than the public at large and that require written authorization and management control in order to protect park resources and the public interest. Examples include: weddings, memorial services, commercial filming and/or photography, special assemblies, First Amendment activities, or collecting of resource materials. Each of these activities requires a special use permit that must be acquired in advance.

Click for more information on SUPs

Last updated: August 8, 2019

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

Pipe Spring National Monument
HC 65 Box 5
406 Pipe Springs Road

Fredonia , AZ 86022


928 643-7105

Contact Us

Stay Connected