Fee: $14.00/night or $7.00/night with an Interagency Senior or Access Pass. This fee is in addition to the park entrance fee. PLEASE NOTE: This camping fee is paid at a self-registration kiosk. The correct amount of cash (or check) is required and no change is available. Credit cards are accepted.
Amenities: This campground provides flush toilets, cold-water rinse showers, and paved parking. Each site has a picnic table. Sites on the Gulf side also have shade structures and grills. There are no hook-ups available, but there is a gray/black water dump station and potable water filling station off of the entry road to the campground. No food, firewood, or fishing licenses are sold in the park, and the park does not have a gas station. The nearest amenities from the park entrance station are about 12 miles away, so please come prepared. The park also does not have a post office or sell stamps, and cannot mail items for visitors. Ice is available for purchase between 9:00 a.m and 5 p.m. at the Malaquite Visitor Center.
- Fires are permitted in fully contained barbecue grills at designated sites.
- Please do not run generators between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- A 14-day camping limit is in effect at all camping areas. At the end of 14 days of camping anywhere within the park, campers must vacate their site and leave the park for a minimum of 14 days before returning to camp. The total number of days spent camping in the park should not exceed 28 calendar days per year, in any combination of visits or consecutive nights.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Camping fees for Malaquite Campground are $14.00 per night or $7.00 per night with a valid Interagency Senior or Access Pass.