The following visitor services and facilities are accessible to wheelchair users with assistance.
- Welcome Center, 65 McBride Avenue Extension
- Overlook Park, 72 McBride Avenue Extension
- Paterson Museum, 2 Market Street
- Accessible bathrooms are located at the Paterson Museum
- Guided Tours led by the National Park Service, or its designees, can follow paved, wheelchair-accessible routes (assistance may be required, especially along narrow city sidewalks).
Please Note: There are no wheelchairs available to borrow at this time.