In order to serve your class, we need you to complete the registration and the fee waiver forms. You can type directly into the forms or print the forms out and write on them. After you complete the forms, you can email it as an attachment to the Education Coordinator.
Required Forms and Documents Needed for the Education/Fee Waiver Program
Your packet should contain:
- Registration Form* (pdf, 516 KB)
- Fee Waiver Application Form** (pdf, 234 KB)
- Proof that your group is an accredited educational organization, such as a letter of accreditation or an educational tax exemption letter. A tax-ID number is not sufficient.
- A copy of your lesson plan that includes national, state, or district standards.
- A statement indicating how visiting the Oregon Caves fits into your lesson plan.
Academic fee waiver requests must be received at least three weeks before field trips and cannot be granted on-the-spot. We cannot guarantee any group a place in the education program until all paperwork had been received and approved. Staff will communicate via email to confirm when fee waivers are granted.
In order to be approved for a fee waiver you must qualify. Fee waivers are directed at accredited educational institutions who are visiting Oregon Caves to enhance their state curriculum standards.
Find out more information about the Fee Waiver Program.
Please copy and distribute to adults in your group before the field trip: