|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Ken Hires, 509-699-2080 ext. 13
August 22, 2014 – Sedro Woolley, WA – As summer comes to an end, North Cascades National Park Service Complex begins to close campsites for the winter season. Beginning the day after Labor Day and continuing through the month of September, the following sites will be closed until next spring:
- September 2: Newhalem Loop C and Group Sites;
- September 8: Colonial North Loop and Newhalem Picnic Sites;
- September 15: Newhalem Loop B, Goodell Group Sites and Goodell Campground;
- September 22: Colonial South Upper Loop, Newhalem Loop A, and Newhalem Dump Station;
- September 29: Colonial South Lower Loop, Lakefront, Gorge and CC Dump Station.