Eating & Sleeping

tent and campsite

The park does not have any lodging facilities, but motels, cabins, and bed & breakfasts are available in surrounding towns. Hawks Nest and Pipestem Resort State Parks have lodges, and Babcock, Bluestone, and Pipestem Resort State Parks have cabins. For a listing of accommodations, call the West Virginia Division of Tourism at 1-800-CALLWVA, the Southern West Virginia Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-800-VISITWV, or the New River CVB at 1-800-927-0263.

For lodging in West Virginia State Parks check out the WV State Parks website.

The park provides opportunities for primitive camping only. Most park campgrounds are located near the river. There are developed campgrounds available in surrounding towns and state parks.

tent and campsite


With this much to explore, you'll want to stay overnight. Find out more about camping in the park on our campgrounds page.

Grandview Visitor Center

Basic Information

Basic information for trip planning including operating hours and seasons

Last updated: December 6, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 246, 104 Main Street
Glen Jean, WV 25846


(304) 465-0508

Contact Us