Campers will sleep in a cabin with 3 other campers and 2 Camp Counselors. Each camper will be provided a sleeping bag, bag liner, pillow, and pillow case to use while at camp. Each camper will have a locker for hanging and storing clothing, a shelf and a mirror.
Don‘t pack anything of value
Campers ARE NOT allowed to have any mobile devices at camp. This includes cell phones, iPads, tablets, e-readers, iPods, etc. Campers may be permitted to use the camp phone as needed. Parents may also contact the Camp Director as needed (you will be able to contact the Camp Director or Deputy Director 24 hrs/day).
. You and your camper are responsible for any damage or loss of valuable and electronic items.
ID your camper’s belongings with permanent markers or sewn in labels.
- Sleeping bag and liner will be provided
- Pillow and Pillow case will be provided
- Bathroom/ shower caddy
- Shower shoes
- Bath towel and washcloth
- Soap and soap container
- Brush and/or comb
- Toothbrush and holder
- Hair drier (optional)
- Feminine products (as needed)
Clothing Items: (bring enough for 4 days)
- Ball Cap or Sunhat
- T-shirts/Tank Tops
- Shorts and/or Long Pants (Jeans)
- Lightweight Jacket, Sweater or Sweatshirt
- Raincoat or Poncho
- Pajamas or Sleeping Wear
- Robe (optional)
- Close-toed Shoes (boots or tennis shoes)
- Sandals or Flip Flops
- Sunglasses (optional)
- Sun Screen
- Lip Balm
- Hand Sanitizer
- Anti-itch Ointment
- Insect Repellent
- Laundry Bag
- Spending Money for trip to park visitor center ($25 or under)
- Junior Ranger Angler Booklet (download it for free a the NPS Junior Ranger Angler page).
- Prescription medication (as needed)
- Headlamp or flashlight and batteries
- Reusable water bottle
- Books for entertainment (optional)
- Inexpensive or Disposable Camera (optional)